From: "Hudson,Julie" <JHudson@...>
Date: 16 Sep 2021 14:20
Subject: IET Solent Alan Blumlein: Inventor and engineer Q&A tonight
To: "Hudson,Julie" <JHudson@...>

Hello

I am contacting you today as you have registered to attend this evening’s event.

Thank you for registering to attend our event. Tonight’s Q&A event is a follow on from Simon Blumlein’s presentation about his father Alan, which took place on 2 September. This is still available to view at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DawofMebBg0. We realise that not everyone registered for this evening's event connected to watch the above talk, regardless of whether you will have seen the talk before tonight's event or not, we look forward to welcoming you from 1815 BST.

Regards

Julie

Julie Hudson

Local Network Manager

You can now call me on Teams!

T:  +44 (0)1438 767285

Visit our website www.theiet.org

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Engineering Communities and LinkedIn

Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, SG1 2AY, United Kingdom

The Institution of Engineering and Technology (“IET”) is registered as a Charity in England and Wales (No. 211014) and Scotland (No. SC038698). The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of the IET unless explicitly stated. The IET cannot guarantee that this email and any attachments are virus free.