Burgess Hill Field Day

G3XQM Tony

Rog and I were discussing about a trip to Jersey. Any thoughts on that idea would be helpful.

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of GJ6WRI Steve <illflyit@...>
Sent: 20 August 2021 13:53
To: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Msars] Burgess Hill Field Day

Excellent. Hope to catch you on the air soon then (that’s less than 13yrs time).  I guess I’ll have to put my old amp up for sale now😜

Sent from my iPlane🛩

On 20 Aug 2021, at 13:51, G3XQM Tony <tonyfinch5@...> wrote:

It will be the Hy Gain AV-14AVQ. Had one before and gave up for a while. I did have a mass of trees nearby, however these are being lopped down as I speak.