Christmas Dinner this year

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear All

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

M5BTB Phil

Stella

  1. Pub fine.
  2. I have a Christmas lunch 3 Dec, so another date may be more suitable for me.
  3. Possibly.
  4. Yes.

Phil Brown

M5BTB

Sent from Mail for Windows

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

G3XQM Tony

Hi Stella, Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

However, really do not mind. May I suggest we go to The Friar's Oak Pub and Restaurant in Hassocks which I have found to be very good in the past. Tony.

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

M0LDP Dave

Hi Stella,

I'd like to come. I'm easy regarding timing.

Kind regards
Dave

On 14 August 2021 15:10:14 BST, M6ZRJ Stella <m6zrj@...> wrote:

Dear All

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

M7AOE Ray

​I would like to come to dinner. Perhaps after Christmas would be good as things will be cheaper and quieter.

​Kind regards

Ray
M7AOE

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

G1TDL Mike

We would prefer after Christmas when to menus are better.
Our suggestions are Oak Barn Restaurant Burgess Hill with nicer  restaurant menu
Or
Duke of York at Sayers Common.

/\/\ike G1TDL.
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 14 Aug 2021, at 15:29, M6ZRJ Stella <m6zrj@...> wrote:

Dear All

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

G4AKG Peter

Hi Stella
              Would prefer after christmas less crowded and better menus.
Regards Peter
                  G4AKG

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 9:12 PM G1TDL Mike <mike@...> wrote:
[...]

G4UDU Phil

Going for a pub/restaurant "Christmas dinner" that they charge in December £25 - 30 for, to me seems crazy - they do the same “Sunday roast” out of season for £10 !

I will gladly pay for a reasonable meal at that price - but even that seems harder to find around this area with all of our “Gastro Pubs” that consider a tired old burger in bun with some fancy designer salad leaves plus some chips with the skin on is worth £15 - 20 while a MacD’s is a fiver !

I have been to the Oak Barn about 2 years ago - at the time that was reasonable out of the Xmas Season - not sure what it is like now.

The B’Hill locals must know a few places……….

For me - stay out of the Xmas/New Year price hike season

73 G4UDU

2E0KUE Ian

Hi Stella,
Please place me down as a no.
Hope you and the rest of the club members are keeping well and look forward to popping in  on club night soon.
Regards Ian 2E0KUE