70cms mobile

G4UDU Phil

I am having a sort through my pile of miscellaneous radios !

I have come across an Icom ICF 2010 - this is a 25W UHF mobile that has 32 programable  channels

If it had the FM Simplex calling channel and 2 up 2 down. - I can't remember any time in the last 30+ years when I last heard a random CQ call on 70 Sims FM Symplex !

Plus the local repeaters - I think its good to go

And before anyone asks it doesn't do anything digital or other Internet linked non-radio stuff !

Price £20.  You let me know what frequencies you want in it, and I will program for you

Phil G4UDU