...and now, for something completely different...

M0XYF Berni

The eagle-eyed amongst you may have spotted a couple of new logos in the footer of the website.

Welcome to the new MSARS Twitter feed and Youtube channel!

Yeah, OK - try and contain your excitement. It's really just to provide 'backlinks' to the website to help improve its visibility, but should any of you come over a bit tweety or uncover any videos that we could post (that aren't already on the website) then please let me know.

Also, great to see Thomas M7BQI on Zoom this evening, and congratulations on your loft-mounted homebrew J-pole. It's working a treat. If you get a moment, send me a picture and a description. It's just the sort of thing that other new amateurs would be interested in seeing.

Berni M0XYF