QRZ updates

G1TDL Mike

Yes. I believe that mail for organisations is placed on the shelf just inside the main door.

/\/\ike
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 5 Apr 2021, at 12:43, M0XYF Berni <msars@mailfeeder.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Mike.

Does that mean we can use the Cyprus Hall address as the official mailing address for the club? If so, I will update our main website which at the moment just says "Please Do Not use this address for mail" WRT Cyprus hall address...

On 05/04/2021 12:29, G1TDL Mike wrote:
Hi Chris, Yes, a letter box has been installed by the front door.

/\/\ike
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 5 Apr 2021, at 10:55, G4ZCS Chris via groups.io <c_saunders=tiscali.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bernie
Some time back we had a problem with incoming post.
It appeared that Cyprus Hall doesn’t have a letter box!
Worth checking to see if there is one now?

Cheers
Chris