Discuss!

73's
Berni M0XYF

On 2021-01-13 14:31, G1TDL Mike wrote:
I think that members need reminding on the evening, including me,
together with the Zoom link.
Needs putting out temporarily to members@msars.org.uk as well for
those who haven’t yet linked to this group.
/\/\ike
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 13 Jan 2021, at 12:56, G4UDU Phil <pgodbold@adurcomms.co.uk> wrote:
Are the Zoom meetings going to continue ?
I will be there if its going to be on - I can also start a meeting without time limit if required as I have a Zoom Account
Phil G4UDU