50 Ohm Non Inductive Carbon Resistor.

G3WYN Ken

I need a replacement for the large 50 ohm tubular resistor in my paint tin "Cantenna" Dummy Load. I've seen a few of these which are about 5 inches long, changing hands at our junk sales over the years.

If you have one in your own junk box I'd be glad to discuss terms with you any time.

Or, if you have a 50 ohm high power dummy load for disposal that might be even better.

This by the way is my  first post to our io group.

G1TDL Mike

Hi Ken,
Does anyone keep a junk box these days!

/\/\ike
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 11 Nov 2020, at 17:56, G3WYN Ken via groups.io <G3WYN@...> wrote:

I need a replacement for the large 50 ohm tubular resistor in my paint tin "Cantenna" Dummy Load. I've seen a few of these which are about 5 inches long, changing hands at our junk sales over the years.

If you have one in your own junk box I'd be glad to discuss terms with you any time.

Or, if you have a 50 ohm high power dummy load for disposal that might be even better.

This by the way is my first post to our io group.

G8JBJ John

Just looking in the MFJ catalogue. USD32, part number 119-1500 - 200W continuous.

John

--
John Berry
TimelessTime Ltd