Re: Website and Newsletters

M0XYF Berni

Hi Sue!

Great to hear from you.

I'm sure everyone will be very interested to hear how you're getting on.

Berni M0XYF

On 04/01/2021 15:02, G6YPY Sue wrote:

Dear Bernie

I am glad to see that you have volunteered to take over from Tony who has done a brilliant job for many years

As some members already know I moved to France in December with the idea of exchanging accountancy for running a holiday let business.  Not ideal with Covid but it will give me time to sort the building out. I will in the next few weeks write a little about my adventure and how I coped with selling and buying in 2020. Not very radio based but thought it might interest a few of the members

My best wishes for a safe and healthy New Year to you all,

73 Sue G6YPY