Re: MSARS Newsletters

G1TDL Mike

Hello Ken,

Invitations were sent to all members. There are 31 who have joined the group.

Happy New Year to all .

/\/\ike G1TDL/ G0GNV.
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 28 Dec 2020, at 19:07, G3WYN Ken via groups.io <G3WYN=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Some of you might have noticed that there are no MSARS Newsletters on our website now. This is because Tony Finch our excellent Editor has a problem with the computer he uses to edit and store the newsletters. Until his problem is resolved there will be no more newsletters , the December issue has already fallen by the wayside. Tony is asking for someone with tech knowledge to assist him. It may well be that he will need to replace the computer but this has yet to be decided.

Since we no longer have face to face meetings we are more reliant on members and many others both at home and overseas being able to read what is going on.

Who can help Tony? If YOU can, please email him on tonyfinch5@outlook.com.

Thanks. Ken