Re: Santa Claus 80m net

M7AOE Ray

I'm sorry, I missed that. I didn't think I could get a long enough inverted V in my cousin's garden. Anyway have a nice day tomorrow.

Ray M7AOE

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of GJ6WRI Steve <illflyit@...>
Sent: 24 December 2020 22:07
To: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Msars] Santa Claus 80m net

Good evening Phil.
Hearing some of you.
De GJ6WRI Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> On Behalf Of G4UDU Phil
Sent: 23 December 2020 20:28
To: Msars@groups.io
Subject: [Msars] Santa Claus 80m net

Hello

For some years now I have been running a 80 meter net on Christmas Eve at 9:30 in the evening - this used to be done by Chris G3NDJ but when he died several years ago I took on the task.

We used to get between 30 and 40 people checking in -  some only just to say seasons greetings others stayed throughout the evening often until its closing after midnight.

So if you would like to give me a call - I will be around 3.712 MHz  from 9:30 PM onwards until there are no further call ins

Hope to see you there

73 Phil G4UDU