Re: Talks for the Society

G4UDU Phil

I would prefer any talks to be radio related.

If I wanted to join the Sussex Diving club I would have done so - I don’t think they will be having any subject matter relating to Amateur Radio on their schedule.

There are plenty of online lectures both from the RSGB and other societies and clubs, just decide on the subject then set one up as a meeting presentation video

The problem is getting MSARS members on the air and with interests that can be discussed and online/live talks arranged.

Worthing have moved forward with a very innovative club project - when it is fully setup I will be pleased to do a talk for MSARS explaining what it is all about - but no date can be set yet - with a bit of luck, just before or after Christmas.

Phil G4UDU

On 7 Nov 2021, at 16:48, M6ZRJ Stella <m6zrj@...> wrote:

Dear All

As a society we are asking if amongst our members there are some of you that could come forward and give a short informal talk.

The content of the talk could be anything from Radio to Scuba Diving, anything goes.

This could be done via Zoom or Google meets if needed.

Please contact me via m6zrj@...

73

Stella
Unofficial Programme Secretary