Re: Christmas Dinner this year

2E0KUE Ian

Hi Stella,
Please place me down as a no.
Hope you and the rest of the club members are keeping well and look forward to popping in  on club night soon.
Regards Ian 2E0KUE

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021, 15:10 M6ZRJ Stella, <m6zrj@...> wrote:

Dear All

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com