Re: Burgess Hill Field Day

G3XQM Tony

Blimy, how many watts are you going to run?

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of GJ6WRI Steve <illflyit@...>
Sent: 20 August 2021 13:35
To: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Msars] Burgess Hill Field Day

That sounds like the old days OM.
I have just taken delivery of a new amplifier, and having just replaced the existing RG58 with Westflex 103, I am now fitting compression plugs at each end, before calling the electric company to make sure they have the extra capacity I need!

Sent from my iPlane🛩

On 20 Aug 2021, at 13:25, G3XQM Tony <tonyfinch5@...> wrote:

Hi Steve, Great fun radio broadcast. Rog is popping over this weekend for a curry as you do. Andy will be joying us hic!