From: M6ZRJ <m6zrj@...>
Date: 14/08/2021 15:22 (GMT+00:00)
To: M6ZRJ <m6zrj@...>
Subject: MSARS Christmas Meal 2021 Suggestions

Dear All

Please could you reply to this email as I am doing my best to sort out the programme until the end of 2021.

As we will not be having our Christmas Dinner in the Upstairs Hall at Cyprus Hall this year, do you:-

1) Want to go out to a Pub somewhere on that date 3rd December 2021. Please remember a lot of the Pubs have Friday nights as Music night so that might be an issue.

2) Want to change to another night, i.e. mid-week perhaps.

3) Change to after Christmas when the Prices will be cheaper!

4) If you would like to go to our yearly do YES/NO?

73

Stella

Hon Treasurer

For more info visit www.bullguard.com