MSARS Talk dates arranged

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear All

Please note that so far the following have been arranged:-

24th September - Talk by Sue Davis G6YPY on her Emigration.

NEW REVISED DATE - Skittles Royal Oak Pub Barcombe 1st October.

15th October - Talk by Jon Wymer How to Design and Build RF Power Amplifiers - he will be bringing some examples, old and new to look at. We are hoping to stream this so other members that cannot be there will be able to join in the evening, I will update you.

22nd October Junk Sale - Upstairs Hall - 18.30 doors open for set up, selling starts between 19.15-19.30 until 22.30 - There will be Tea, Coffee & Fruit Juice as well as Cakes & Biscuits.

12th November - Talk by John Berry GM8JBJ Auroral Propagation - if you cannot join us at the Club House the link will be sent out to all those who wish to join in the evening.

Closed for 24th and 31st December

ALL other dates for this year will be normal evenings.

73

Stella

For more info visit www.bullguard.com