Re: Mid Sussex Amateur Radio Groups - CORRECTION

G6DGK Gavin

Dear Mervyn & All,

The 'old' email system did not work properly for some obscure reason - it was suspected that this might have been due to some members using talk talk as their internet provider, but this claim proved to be untrue.  I suggested the move to the 'groups.io' because the Worthing club had experienced similar problems to MSARS originally, but the move to 'groups.io' seemed to cure these problems.

I don't know whether the MSARS intend to cancel the original group email or to run both systems at the same time - perhaps the Committee would advise all members of the future intention.

73,

Gavin

0 14:16, M0WVE Mervyn wrote:

Correction msarsmembers@groups.io and Msars@groups.io

On 21 Oct 2020, at 14:15, M0WVE Mervyn <mervyn@westvieweast.com> wrote:

So we now have two Io groups on the go

msarsmembers@groups.io and Msars@groups.

I guess we must now post our emails to both groups until it is decided which one is to be deleted?

Still a confused Merv - M0WVE