I imagine that's true Chris, so for cards & mail, it's not ideal - but I guess nobody is using any of our callsigns at the moment? The postal address was Sue's but of course that's now no longer applicable. If the committee want to come up with a temporary c/o address, then we could use that, or just wait until the AGM when the backlog of housekeeping can be addressed? I haven't heard anything, but I guess an AGM or an EGM will be fairly high on the priority list once it can be facilitated.

Failing that, I could pop down to Cyprus Hall with a circular saw!

Berni M0XYF

On 05/04/2021 10:55, G4ZCS Chris via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bernie
Some time back we had a problem with incoming post.
It appeared that Cyprus Hall doesn’t have a letter box!
Worth checking to see if there is one now?

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Msars@groups.io On Behalf Of M0XYF Berni
Sent: 05 April 2021 00:05
To: Msars@groups.io
Subject: [Msars] QRZ updates

Thanks to Adrian (I believe) for performing all those QRZ updates. Quite a few changes required there, but everything now looks great. I guess the physical mailing address for the club will be resolved once we finally have our AGM and the committee is elected, but the hall address is the only real option until that happens.

Apologies for the lack of Zoom meetings last week, I just had a lot of mundane stuff to catch up with. Normal service will be resumed this week. Hope you're all having a good Easter holiday!

https://www.avg.com