Re: QRZ updates

G3WYN Ken

Bernie, Thanks for all your doing to bring the Website up to date. There is one error however which requires changing in that the MSARS lunchtime net is shown as being on 14.330 and not where it really is on 14.345. The shift in frequency took place a month or so back due to QRM on 14.330.  I've left a message on Adrian M0TCD's phone and asked him to effect the change but if this is wrong please attend to it as soon as you can. Tks agn, es 73's Ken

On 05/04/2021 00:04, M0XYF Berni wrote:
Thanks to Adrian (I believe) for performing all those QRZ updates. Quite a few changes required there, but everything now looks great. I guess the physical mailing address for the club will be resolved once we finally have our AGM and the committee is elected, but the hall address is the only real option until that happens.

Apologies for the lack of Zoom meetings last week, I just had a lot of mundane stuff to catch up with. Normal service will be resumed this week. Hope you're all having a good Easter holiday!