Re: I've Got The Retailer Blues

GJ6WRI Steve

The Retailer Blues Update.

Update, there’s a joke!

They refuse to let me have my radio back which I desperately want. It is mine after all!

Again they say they have refunded me (which I don’t want) and that is a blatant lie.

The matter is now in the hands of the National Fraud & Cyber Crime Reporting Centre.

I find it a little strange that the ML&S address doesn’t come up on the Action Fraud system. Wessex House doesn’t exist?

Also, ML&S doesn’t exist on Trust Pilot? You can find them under hamradio though. There seems to be a peak of dissatisfied customers in October and December. Some shocking court history too.

Customer service used to be paramount. Now it seems to be “then go somewhere else”!

Anyway, the wallet will come out again tomorrow morning, and ill but another one from a “fresh” retailer.

Watch this space if you are in the market for an Icom 7610. If I end up with two, then I will move one on at a super price! (MSARS members only)

73 all. If I can find my webcam, you may see me on tonight’s Zoom!

Steve GJ6WRI