Topics

Celebrate Thanksgiving with resettled refugee cooks and their families. Gratitude with Attitude event November 30th at St James Church, with The United Tastes of America #sharefoodshapefutures #theunitedtastesofamerica #thanksgiving #refugees #friendship

melinamacall@...

Please join us on Saturday November 30th for a celebration of our global nation. Our cooks will be providing many a delicious dish from their countries of origin, celebrating their story and culture through food. We invite you to do the same and bring a dish of your favorite Thanksgiving or family fare or simply to come and join in the celebrations. Registration is now open, hurry, space is very limited.

New friends, music, great food, games and conversation. What a great way to end the Thanksgiving weekend.

Almost sold out, register here. https://www.theunitedtastesofamerica.org/events-1/gratitude-with-attitude-a-thanksgiving-celebration-of-our-global-nation

The United Tastes of America is a 501c3 registered charity. We spark connection between refugees and local communities.