Re: recommendation for basement concrete work

Mar An

Hi-
I used F&R Construction to do all cement work in my house. Great company, friendly and reasonable. Ask for Freddy at (973) 619-3765
Mariam

On Feb 13, 2020, at 3:13 PM, Amhantho@... wrote:

Hello fellow Montclairians,

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who can build/repair a concrete pad in my basement?  It is the type of concrete pad that keeps your furnace up off the floor a few inches in case of water infiltration.  It needs to be sturdy and most of all level for the new furnace we are having installed. I'm not sure if I should call a mason or a general handyman and would appreciate recommendations from anyone that has experience with this. Thank you for your help! Anne Marie

Join MontclairWatercooler@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.