From: Valerie Ruddy <vruddy@...>
Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2020
Subject: Paint Colors to Try in Your Bedroom this Year
To: <raymmmondo@...>

To view this email as a web page, go here.
What to expect in home decor in 2020

Oftentimes, when winter rolls around, you may find yourself sitting around looking for something to do. Without an option to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, the snowy season offers the perfect opportunity to redesign a room or take care of that home project you've been putting off. Specifically, now is a great time to consider a new bedroom color. Painting your walls can help you achieve a totally new look and feel in your space.

Jewel tones in the bedroom do the best job of chasing away gloom during the dark days of winter. Choose from sapphire blue, ruby red, amethyst purple, citrine yellow or emerald green.

Free Window Treatments
E-Book

In this free e-book, we dive into the different window treatment options to consider, plus the accessories that can make your windows pop and bring your rooms together.
Download Now
Valerie Ruddy
vruddy@...
(973) 239-3004
www,valerieruddy.decoratingden.com
© 2020 Decorating Den Systems, Inc. Each franchise is independently owned and operated.
This email was sent by: Decorating Den Interiors
8659 Commerce Dr, Easton, MD, 21601-7425 US

--

Forgive Often
Enjoy This Life

Join MontclairWatercooler@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.