Re: Dog walker

SUSAN MCGUIRE

I can’t say enough wonderful things about critter care. The owners Ron and Laurie have been caring for my dogs for almost 13 years now and have become an extended part of our family. As a first time pet owner they taught me so much about dog ownership and over the years treated my pets as if they were their own. They are also fully insured. Their number is 973 477-3393.

All the best, Sue McGuire

On Feb 13, 2020, at 5:30 PM, Miriam DePalma via Groups.Io <midepalma@...> wrote:

I always used Critter Care. Ron and Laurie are wonderful caring couple Tje also board in their home
(973) 477-3393
Miriam DePalma

On Feb 13, 2020, at 4:12 PM, Brenda McElnea via Groups.Io <bmcelnea2002@...> wrote:

Yes - I have been using Maria Dvorak for years when I travel - and for short stays too.  Her tel # is 201-247-9687  Tell  her you heard of her from me

Brenda McElnea, Esq. - CELA
Elder and Disability Law and Special Needs Planning
Estates and Trusts - Estate Administration
Phone:        973-239-9595
Fax:             973-744-8910
Email:           bmcelnea@...
Web:             www.njelderlawyers.com

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, 03:13:12 PM EST, jlh12877@... <jlh12877@...> wrote:

Does anyone know a pet sitter that will stay overnight at my own house ??
Jenn

Join MontclairWatercooler@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.