Re: recommendation for basement concrete work

Co-op info

I think you can buy them prefab.

On 2/13/2020 10:49 AM, Amhantho via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello fellow Montclairians,

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who can build/repair a concrete pad in my basement?  It is the type of concrete pad that keeps your furnace up off the floor a few inches in case of water infiltration.  It needs to be sturdy and most of all level for the new furnace we are having installed. I'm not sure if I should call a mason or a general handyman and would appreciate recommendations from anyone that has experience with this. Thank you for your help! Anne Marie

Join MontclairWatercooler@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.