Layout Tour #7- Information On June 2 Orange County Tour #7-

Bob Chaparro

Our seventh layout tour is all set. The details for this free tour
are available in the group's Files Section.

This will be a self-guided tour and car pooling is recommended.
Driving distances will be short once you are in the tour area as
we've never had 5 layouts located this close to each other. (See the
Tour #7 Area Map file.)

One of the concepts behind our layout tours is to keep things
simple. The tour is paperless and without cost to you. This keeps
matters simple for me.

In this group's Files Section is folder titled "Layout Tour No. 7".
In this folder are Microsoft Word files containing schedules, layout
descriptions, hours of operation, maps and directions. Download
these files for your personal use only. To protect the privacy and
security of the layout owners, please to not distribute these
files to others. This event is open only to members of the
group, their families and friends, and persons invited by me. This
tour is not a public event.

If you have trouble opening the files the problem is in your PC,
network or Internet provider. Please do not ask for computer help on
this site.

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their
personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am
not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this
tour.

I hope to see many of you on this tour. If you cannot make this tour,
two more tours are being planned between now and next fall.

Bob Chaparro
Moderator