Roundhouse Gang Model Railroad Swap Meets, 2022

Gary Wintergerst

Attached is the Roundhouse Gang flyer for our 2022 swap meets at the San Bernardino depot. Note that our next event will be Saturday, July 23.

Prospective vendors, if you have a preferred table location (inside, outside, station side, track side, etc.) it’s best to get your request in as early as possible, with prepayment. The more tables you want, the harder it becomes to fulfill particular preferences.

As indicated on the flyer:

Checks or money orders MUST be made payable to THE ROUNDHOUSE GANG (not Gary Wintergerst, not Larry Kucharksi …).

Checks should be mailed to Larry Kucharski at 9120 Peoria Ln, Moreno Valley CA 92557.

Email inquires may be sent to roundhousegangmrc@... (or by return email to the address of this email)

Phone inquiries may be made to 909-794-3153 or 951-312-1064 (if no response at one, try the other)

Join ModelRailroadsofSoCalif@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.