Mind Machine Mailing List Mind-L@groups.io
MIND-L is an unmoderated mailing list that started in the mid-1990s, focusing on neurotechnology and related subjects. Primary topics include mind machines (also known as light and sound or L/S machines), cranial electrical stimulation (CES) (tDCS), magnetic stimulation, biofeedback, nootropics (smart nutrients), and floatation (sensory deprivation). Some related topics are EEG analysis, relaxation, peak mental performance, and ultrasonic hearing (Echofone, Neurophone).
Discussions are freewheeling and varied, representing views of neurotech users (both novice and experienced), researchers, and commercial vendors.
- 1,478 Members
- 12,045 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.