Final Reminder For Chloe Kemp’s Celebratory Book Launch – Casa Werma – Friday, June 3, 6 PM #cal-reminder #casawerma #patzcuaro

Chloe Kemp

Edited

SORRY - JUST CORRECTED MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

Looks like we’re going to be blessed with good weather. But if there are any problems we can move inside.

I’m excited about what we have planned. Wine, cookies, an amazing jazz duo, door prizes, and book discussion. Helen Korengold is graciously translating for anyone who doesn’t speak English.

Hope to see you tomorrow. Casa Werma, Calle Libertad # 80.

If you can’t make it tomorrow, but would like to have an English or Spanish book, contact Chloe directly at chloekempasheville@...