From: MichoacanNet@groups.io <MichoacanNet@groups.io> on behalf of John Ryan via groups.io <johnar_1@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2022 1:32 PM
To: MichoacanNet@groups.io <MichoacanNet@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [The Michoacan Net] Travel to Morelia today - don't go

We came to Morelia from Pátzcuaro on Tuesday and there was a group of people collecting money then further down the road was a police checkpoint. We got wave through, but a lot of other cars we're being pulled over. Is this associated to either of these? I'm glad We traveled then and not today.

Kevin Hale

I am in Costco right now and had no problems getting here. They are patching the highway on both sides, so be prepared to slow down. Also, Costco is selling brags of russet potatoes!

On 2 Jun 2022, at 12:45 p.m., John Ryan via groups.io <johnar_1@...> wrote:

We came to Morelia from Pátzcuaro on Tuesday and there was a group of people collecting money then further down the road was a police checkpoint. We got wave through, but a lot of other cars we're being pulled over. Is this associated to either of these? I'm glad We traveled then and not today.

Kevin Hale

I apologize for not signing my message
Kevin Hale