You're Invited! Valentine's Picnic in the Garden #patzcuaro #casawerma

Come share the LOVE with yourself, your friends, family or your beloved at our Valentine's Picnic in the Garden
Date: Sunday, Feb. 13, 2022
Time: 2 pm - 6 pm
Location: Casa Werma, Calle Libertad 80, Centro Patzcuaro

Cost $780 per person includes:
*1 Reception cocktail and 1 additional glass of wine or mezcal included. Non alcoholic options also available.
*Menu with 6 different canapés by Santo Huacal (vegetarian options available)
*Live Music by Rondalla Real (8 piece band)
*Picnic blanket or tables in the garden
*Cash Bar with Fundamento Vinicola wine, mezcal and cocktails from Uasisi Mezcal and Gran Nahualli Mezcal

Reservation required at hello@... or WhatsApp: +52 434-131-4606
Super Bowl kick off is at 5:30 pm central, so you can still attend both :-) We hope you can join us!

Cheers!
Mayela Manasjan
Executive Director
Casa Werma