MetroPhoenixMeshRadio@groups.ioThis group is provided to share information on the Amateur Radio use of microwave mesh networks in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. We are currently supporting BBHN and AREDN firmware using OLSR routing on both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz. radio nodes. The 3.4 GHz band is under evaluation. This group plans to discuss all aspects of mesh network deployment and applications such as repeater linking, VOIP and other network services useful to ham radio. EMCOMM implications of mesh will also be considered.
No commercial users or promotions by vendors please. Personal sales and trading announcements are permitted, but take any negotiations off-list.
Please treat other users with the respect you would want for yourself. No flaming or personal attacks will be permitted. This rule will be enforced.
Thanks for your interest. Hopefully you will find some useful information here.
Dave, K7DMK, Mesa AZ
- 20 Members
- 17 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]