#Week4 - by the end of Week 5, share a realistic plan for future mentoring #week4

Richard Smith

By the end of the EVO (i.e. by 15 February), draft a realistic plan for your future mentoring -– you can use the template in ‘Files’ for this if you wish.  Share your completed plans and/or drafts and/or comments/questions about planning here

Nahla Nassar

Dear Richard,

Please find my draft attached. Any comments would be appreciated.

Nahla

Rossana Piccini

Dear Richard,
Here's my plan.

SIDNEY MARTIN MOTA

Dear Richard,
here's my draft ; )
sidney

Suchita

Dear Richard sir,
Happy as well as nervous to share Teacher mentoring plan with group.
Warm regards,
Suchita

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 2:42 AM Richard Smith <r.c.smith@...> wrote:
By the end of the EVO (i.e. by 15 February), draft a realistic plan for your future mentoring -– you can use the template in ‘Files’ for this if you wish.  Share your completed plans and/or drafts and/or comments/questions about planning here

Mariana Serra

Hi everyone,
                   I have attached 'My plan for mentoring teacher-research'.

                   Very interesting plans in previous emails!!
Kind regards, Mariana Serra

juliasevy

attached is my plan for action research that includes the mentoring porcess and the process i will support my group of teachers with. so it has some activities that are for them and some for me.

Elizabeth Bekes

Good job, young lady, looks even doable :-)

On Thursday, 13 February 2020, 10:51:44 GMT-5, juliasevy <julia.sevy@...> wrote:

attached is my plan for action research that includes the mentoring porcess and the process i will support my group of teachers with. so it has some activities that are for them and some for me.

Eric Ekembe

Dear All,

Please, find attached my mentoring plan. I'm happy to have feedback.

Best,
Eric

On Sunday, February 2, 2020, 09:42:33 PM GMT+1, Richard Smith <r.c.smith@...> wrote:

By the end of the EVO (i.e. by 15 February), draft a realistic plan for your future mentoring -– you can use the template in ‘Files’ for this if you wish.  Share your completed plans and/or drafts and/or comments/questions about planning here

Anastasiia Gubarenko

Hello, Richard and Seden!

Thank you, dear colleagues, for sharing your brilliant plans.

Right now I can’t work out any plan/draft as I am not in mentoring teachers nowadays. However, I am planning to plunge into some kind of mentoring a bit later, in spring. Right now I can’t tell the details (it’s a secret, I’ll explain later why
😊 ), but as soon as I refine the idea, I will definitely share thereafter with you and colleagues in our FB group. I do promise as I am very inspired! Thank you (generating thoughts)
Best wishes,
Anastasiia

Sathishkumar Palanisamy

Dear friends,
I have planned to develop a research on speaking module. We make our children develop speaking skills. I am planning to use my teachers as researchers. the plan is attached.