sticky Re: Week 1 (1): Video and activities #week1

Mariana Serra

Dear all,

What I find most challenging when mentoring teachers are the following issues...

a-guiding teachers to develop their research questions and
b-supporting them so that they become autonomous while making their explorations.

What has been helpful for you in overcoming challenges?

a-Asking my mentees questions about their context, about the issue they want to explore, about their colleagues' opinions, their students' behaviour during synchronous online meetings or face-to-face encounters.
 - Co-mentoring has also been very helpful for me, especially when I have worked with a more experienced partner (observing, listening to him/her, taking down notes on his/her questions...)
- Reading and reflecting on other mentors' feedback to mentees when we are all working on the same platform and we can read each other's comments (agreeing with Sidney).

b-Providing feedback through questions, helping mentees reflect by suggesting different options and letting them make their own choices.

Have a nice Monday!
That's all for now! 🌺
Kind regards to everyone, Mariana Serra

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

El dom, 9 ene 2022 a las 18:37, Stael Ruffinelli (<sruffinelli@...>) escribió:

Thank you Sidney,

It was very nice talking to you. I have the feeling that I will learn a lot from you.

Stael Ruffinelli de Ortiz M.A

Directora General

https://www.facebook.com/SROenglish

https://www.instagram.com/staelenglish/