Re: #Week1 ‘What are your experiences, hopes, expectations, plans, questions regarding mentoring teacher-research? #week1

juliasevy

 I am learning how to be a mentor and hoping to have a better understanding of how to help others. I am sub- coordinator of a research group at a new university focused on transforming education where I am trying to encourage different people to do action research. I want to learn more about how to mentor current teachers and senior teachers. The teachers I am working with are at a university level and need to do research, but maybe have never done formal action research. i am excited to learn a new skill.  My question is what is my role as a mentor to a teacher  who is already knowledgeable in the subject or is a senior teacher?

Join Mentoring-TR@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.