Re: Action Research Article from Ecuador

Elizabeth Bekes

Dear Ravi,

That is kind. In that article I will be reflecting on a special aspect of mentoring, namely, supporting non-native speaker novice authors in the write-up phase. It's a delicate but rewarding part of Action Reseach.

I will let you have the draft as soon as I can.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

On Friday, 3 July 2020, 05:35:43 GMT-5, Ravinarayan Chakrakodi <ravirie@...> wrote:

Dear Elizabeth
I am interested in looking at your paper on mentoring teacher researchers. I will be able to share my comments on that.
Best regards
Ravi
Ravinarayan Chakrakodi
Regional Institute of English

Jnanabharathi Campus, Bangalore – 560 056

www.riesielt.org

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:56 PM Elizabeth Bekes via groups.io <ebekes=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Abdulsamad,

In fact, we need to submit the teacher researcher's article by mid-July, so I won't inconvenience you. However, I am writing a much shorter piece for ELT Research (2000 words) on mentoring teacher-researchers in the write-up phase. The deadline for that is the end of July, so if you feel like you are prepared to have a look at that one, I could possibly send you the draft manuscript around the 24th July the latest.

Please feel free to say 'no', these are complicated times for all of us.

Thank you for getting in touch, be well, stay safe,

Elizabeth

On Thursday, 2 July 2020, 10:44:19 GMT-5, Abdulsamad Humaidan <humaidanabdulsamad@...> wrote:

Thank you Elizabeth for reaching out! It is my pleasure to help!
Would August 02 be feasible for you both to have the review back? If yes, I would appreciate a friendly reminder in two weeks from now because it is summer and I am teaching 3 hours, five days a week.

Sincerely,

Abdulsamad Humaidan
Doctoral Candidate
Language, Literacies & Culture/TESOL