Re: #week3 Please comment on or question what you have read or heard in Units 1 to 9 or webinars 1 to 3, from any point of view you like #week3

juliasevy

Hello,
I have found the book very useful. i was initially nervous about being a mentor, but following the books sequence has given me a new found confidence. I found unit 8 to be especially helpful in how to form research questions. I was unsure how to mentor someone on how they will form their own questions based on the problem they observed, but I now think i have an idea. this thursday I will meet with my group and help them formulate thier questions. i plane on using unit 8 as a basis to do this task.

Join Mentoring-TR@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.