Re: #Resources Resources for Action Research and Mentoring #resources

Paola Cossu

Thank you, Elizabeth for sharing this. My students attending the last year at the teacher training college where I work also read this handbook. I've been using it as a resource to introduce exploratory research to them for the last 3 years and in all the cases it 's proved to be a very valuable resource. The reasons are similar to the ones you've shared: teachers, or future teachers in this case, can easily relate with the experiences in the handbook and thus it's easier to help them realize that this type of research is something that every teacher can certainly do. To my mind, inviting teachers to read about previous experiences is key when it comes to responding to one of the challenges most of us agreed on: demystifying the concept of research.

Join Mentoring-TR@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.