Mentoring Teacher-research EVO Mentoring-TR@groups.ioThis is the online space for interactions and content relating to the 2022 Electronic Village Online (EVO) on 'Mentoring Teacher-research'. This brings together mentors and potential mentors of teacher-research worldwide, with a specific focus on mentoring teachers of English to speakers of other languages. Each week, starting in the middle of January, a new topic will be introduced in an online meeting and will be discussed here. The goal of the five-week programme is to continue to build a worldwide community of teacher-research mentors and for participants to go away with improved awareness, knowledge and skills in the area of teacher-research mentoring as well as a plan and/or renewed commitment to mentor teachers to research their own classrooms, for their own benefit and that of their students.
Quick link to overview of content for each week: https://groups.io/g/Mentoring-TR/wiki
Quick link to welcome message and overview of current discussion topics: https://groups.io/g/Mentoring-TR/topics
- 175 Members
- 70 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.