From: "Mendobirds@groups.io" <Mendobirds@groups.io> on behalf of Tim Bray <tbray@...>
Date: Monday, September 28, 2020 at 7:49 AM
To: "Mendobirds@groups.io" <Mendobirds@groups.io>
Subject: [Mendobirds] White-fronted Geese

28 September 2020 - Just heard a small flock of White-fronted Geese at my house in Albion. To me that means it is officially Fall.

We also had our first-of-season Fox Sparrows on Friday morning (the 26th).  The first Golden-crowned Sparrows appeared about a week ago, but a lot more of them showed up in the last two days.

Middle Ridge, Albion, about a mile from the coastline.