Ukiah WWTP open now

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Greetings Mendobirders- Alan Hodge, plant manager at the Ukiah Wastewater
Treatment Plant, wanted me to forward his message that folks can again
access the oxidation ponds at the facility. Finally... All visitors must
sign in at the office and are to follow appropriate Covid restrictions.
Masks should be worn at the office, and appropriate distances maintained
by visiting groups. Please follow those guidelines.

Good birding, Chuck

--
Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
Ukiah, CA

marisela de santa anna

That is good news Chuck! Thanks for telling us.