THREE Rock Sandpipers Laguna Pt

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

This morning I decided to try to re-find the two reported Rock Sandpipers
at Laguna Point and was surprised to find THREE. I texted a lot of local
birders to tell them. Roger Adamson came out and scoped and photographed
them. He said it was very unusual to find THREE.

I have photos too and will be uploading later to eBird

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

Here is my checklist

https://ebird.org/checklist/S99713075

Lisa

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:06:00 -0800, "Lisa D. Walker, (Feather
Forestwalker)" <feather@mcn.org> wrote:
This morning I decided to try to re-find the two reported Rock
Sandpipers
at Laguna Point and was surprised to find THREE. I texted a lot of local
birders to tell them. Roger Adamson came out and scoped and photographed
them. He said it was very unusual to find THREE.

I have photos too and will be uploading later to eBird

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone

Robert Keiffer

Two were seen together in 1994 at that same location. Other than that only singles as far as my older records show. Good find! Cheers. Robert Keiffer. Hopland Mendocino County. rjkeiffer@att.net