Topics

Scissor-tailed Fly photos

Roger Adamson

May 14, 2020
I added a few photos of the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher to the eBird list here:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S69041236
And there are more photos here:
https://radamson.smugmug.com/VariousBirds/Scissor-tailed-Flycatcher-Mendo-Coast/

What a beautiful bird. Must be a male with the really long tail. These are
common in central south plains states, but only the second I have seen in
California.

Thanks, Sarah Grimes!! Great find.

Roger Adamson
Fort Bragg

Chuck & Barbara Vaughn

Eighth count record going back to 1966. Interesting that 3 of them have
been from Pt Cabrillo. Indeed, thank you to Sarah Grimes!

--
Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
Ukiah, CA