Rock Wren Cabrillo Pt

Roger Adamson

The Rock Wren is still present on the bluff immediately west of Cabrillo
Light. Only other bird of note was a Rhino Auklet. Lots of Glaucous-winged
Gulls, Herring Gulls, and Cal Gulls headed north. At least four Gray
Whales seen moving north this morning, also.

Roger Adamson, Fort Bragg

Mary Rose Kent

I went looking for the ROWR to no avail.  I’m not a great spotter, so that might the reason, but it might just be a migration thing.  Mary Rose (Kent)