Topics

Red Phalarope, Virgin Creek Beach

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

This morning after encountering a Willet on the north end of the main
beach at Virgin Creek, I spotted a Red Phalarope just to the north of that,
near the flat island rock that Black-bellied Plovers love to hang out on at
low tide in winter. It was foraging along the shore there when I left .....
Roger Adamson just texted me to let me know he has eyes on it, so it is
still there as of 9:48 AM. I first spotted it at 7:15 AM

Happy Birding!

Feather

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

My checklist is here: