Pacific Golden-Plover, Virgin Creek Beach north side

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

This morning I found a Pacific Golden-plover on Virgin Creek Beach north
of the main beach and about midway between the end of the main beach and
the rock 'wall' at the north end. Photos to come later in my checklist.

Roger Adamson and Becky Bowen are out there now searching for it.

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

Here's my eBird checklist with photos

https://ebird.org/checklist/S96039810

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone