Oriole on Enchanted Forest Trail / Virgin Creek

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

This morning around 10:30 AM, I found an Oriole on the Enchanted Forest
Trail right outside of the actual forested area but well before the Haul
Road. It appears to be female. It was eating black berries. I texted Roger
Adamson and he came over .... we both got photos. I have attached two of
mine. The markings seem right for Bullock's, but the de-curved bill seemed
to suggest Hooded - only trouble is, the vocalizations I heard were nothing
like either species. I am wondering if this **MIGHT** be an Orchard Oriole?

If someone can help with ID, it would be greatly appreciated

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone