Orchard Oriole still here

Roger Adamson

Lisa Walker texted me to say the Orchard Oriole is still present in Fort Bragg. West end of the Virgin Creek trail (enchanted forest) foraging in blackberries.

RHA

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

Yes, the bird was still there and I got a bit better photos (attached a
couple)

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 10:29:32 -0700, "Roger Adamson" <radamson@mcn.org>
wrote:
Lisa Walker texted me to say the Orchard Oriole is still present in Fort
Bragg. West end of the Virgin Creek trail (enchanted forest) foraging in
blackberries.

RHA

Robert Keiffer

Lisa, Congrats on a great find … according to Chuck who monitors our MEN records it is the tenth record … all fall. The “chuck” call note helps to ID

wrote:
Lisa Walker texted me to say the Orchard Oriole is still present in Fort
Bragg. West end of the Virgin Creek trail (enchanted forest) foraging in
blackberries.

RHA

<100521OrchardOriole.JPG>
<100521OrchardOrioleCLOSE.JPG>