Topics

No Scissor-tailed Flycatcher this morning

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

I arrived at the road in front of the parking area of the lighthouse at 7
AM and made it to the lighthouse by 7:15. I waited until almost 9 AM. No
sign of him. I walked north along the headlands trail to Frolic Cove and
then cut across the field with no luck. Spotted a lot of Barn and Northern
Rough-winged Swallows, American Goldfinches, Swainson's Thrush, Spotted
Towhee, Song, Savannah and White-crowned Sparrows, signs of Turkeys,
Pacific-slope Flycatchers and out on the bluffs Black Oystercatchers,
Pelagic Cormorants, and Pigeon Guillemots.

Happy Birding (anyway)

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg-Cleone

Saw: Roger Foote, Jim Lomax and Larry Knowles.