From: mendonomasightings@...
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 5:02 PM
To: jackson2@...
Subject: Mendonoma Sightings: A rare sighting – a Long-billed Curlew, as photographed by Bob Rutemoeller.

Diane Hichwa

I had one osprey over Gualala yesterday 10/11

Diane Hichwa

Email: dhichwa@...

Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)

707-483-3130 (cell)

More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!

Millie 2007

From: <Mendobirds@groups.io> on behalf of Jeanne & Rick Jackson <jackson2@...>
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 8:47 AM
To: Mendobirds <Mendobirds@groups.io>

Oct. 12, 2021

Hi All,

  The sighting of a Long-billed curlew was photographed on Sept. 30th at Manchester State Beach. Also, I am not hearing or seeing ospreys. The ones who occupied the nest I watch in Anchor Bay are gone. Anyone still seeing them?

Jeanne. Anchor Bay